What is SEO?
You might think you have a solid grasp of what SEO is and why you might need it in your business. However, most business owners fail to see that ‘search engine optimization in an umbrella term.’ So, if you only see SEO as keywords and links, you’re not going to get the results you want online. Similarly, you shouldn’t be using a company that only deals in these two types of optimization. At WSI we cover all the bases you need to rank and rank high online.
Simply put, SEO is the process of changing your site to ensure that the Google algorithm puts it at the top of the search engine results pages for targeted keywords and phrases. Google uses web crawlers to check sites online, searching for key features that match particular products or questions that users search for.
What is Included in Our SEO Services?
Perform a Competitive Analysis
- Complete a competitive analysis to see how you measure up against your top competitors in the search results using our competitive analysis software
- Perform keyword research and identify the top sales-driving search terms and keywords in your market area and industry
- Establish your baseline for your current SEO ranking to see how you compare against your competitors.
- Conduct an SEO audit to identify issues that need corrected on the website
- Create a detailed SEO plan that will draw new customers and increase sales and revenue
Optimizing Website Content and Code
- Install Google Analytics for tracking and monitoring our work
- Make sure your website is loading fast, is secure and mobile friendly
- Update your website’s code and structure for best SEO practices
- Edit and optimize your existing website pages for search visibility
- Edit and optimize meta data and tags on each web page
Creating New Website Content
- Create targeted, professional website content that improves your local search rankings and provides a seamless user experience
- Create content that targets each specific service offered
- Create blog posts and articles to be posted and shared on social media platforms.
- Create SEO-optimized creative content like infographics & videos
- Optimize and create content for voice search and digital assistants
Optimizing and Creating Local Citations (Local SEO)
- Locate and audit existing online business citations and directories like Yelp, Yellowpages, Angie’s List,and more.
- Optimize your company’s Google My Business page for your business name, address, phone number, maps listing, and business hours
- Create or optimize you company's Bing Places for Business page.
- Optimize your company’s Facebook page for local SEO best practices
- Discover, manage, and monitor local citation and backlink opportunities to build website authority
Measure and Track Results and Analytics
- Provide easy-to-understand monthly reports on the status and results of all your SEO campaigns, as well as what’s coming next
- Provide local search reports including the number of monthly phone calls and website traffic
- Provide monthly SEO ranking reports showing
- Manage Google Analytics to identify website visitor behavior
Tracking and Adjusting the SEO Campaign
- Monitor your keyword rankings, organic traffic, calls, and leads
- Monitor the keywords rankings of your competitors
- Monitor your top competitors
- Continually optimize and adjust the campaign for better performance over time
Why Choose WSI Proven Results Over Other SEO Company's
- No Long-Term Contracts - We will not trap you into a long-term contact ever.
- You Own All Our Deliverable's - You own all the links, content and directory submissions we create.
- Optimize Your Marketing Costs - All the work we do is tracked, measured, analyzed and improved upon monthly to lower your cost and improve results.
- You Get a Dedicated Account Manager - A dedicated manager will manage all the monthly on-page and off-page optimization activities and create, review and manage the monthly reports.
- You Get Detailed Monthly Reports - You are provided monthly SEO rank reports and analytics reports.
How Does SEO Work?
In the past, SEO referred mainly to both keywords and links. In recent years Google has continued to evolve and improve their algorithm so that more complex and specific factors impact how high your site will rank. Factors include:
- Number of shares across social media
- Amount of time spent on your site
- Bounce rate
- Domain authority
- Level of authority for websites linking and referencing your site online
- Content quality level
- Structure of your website
- The speed of your website
- Level of mobile optimization
- Levels of security
As you can see, there are a number of key variables that can impact whether your site is successful with SEO. Here at WSI, we are equipped to cover all areas, regardless of whether you need local or global SEO services.
See If Your Business Could Benefit From SEO
Who Needs SEO?
Do you own or run a business website online? Do you want to see large profits or indeed any from your site? Then you need SEO.
It really is as simple as that. To make money online, you need to make sure that you are attracting users and converting them into customers. For this to happen, you need users to find your site and then want to buy. SEO handles the first piece of this puzzle, ensuring that you get high levels of traffic to your website.
You might wonder whether you can achieve the same type of results by focusing on another area of your brand like social media. 93% of online interacts begin with a search engine, ensuring that SEO is crucial for success online.
What about local businesses? You may have heard local businesses don’t need SEO. In fact, you might question whether you need a web presence for your local business at all. When customers search for a local service in their area, they use search engines. With local SEO, you can make sure that your business is found by customers in your chosen radius. With a quality local SEO service, you may even be able to gain the upper hand against a business that may actually be nearer in the vicinity to the target customer.
Standard levels of SEO are also important for local businesses.
Once they find your profile on Google My business, what is the first thing customers do? They will immediately look for a link to your website to find out more information about your company.
As such, it is crucial that your website is effective, fast and mobile responsive. The way customers interact online has changed with mobile devices now being favored by users over laptops and desktop PCs so mobile optimization is also vital.
How Will SEO Benefit Your Business?
SEO is the only way to achieve the ultimate online marketing goal. You need to aim to reach page one of the SERPs because this is where the majority of users will remain. If your website even appears on page two for your targeted keywords, there’s a good chance most users will never see it.
With the top SEO services we offer, a website like yours can experience significant gains in traffic and even see a higher conversion rate, bringing in more profits for your business. Knowledge of your brand online will expand, and you will see your reach grow to exciting new distances.
Local companies can also see great gains with the right level of SEO. SEO can bring boosts in foot traffic to your business as more people on the go and close to your business discover your company online. Do not underestimate how many people use search engines to check out a business, even a couple of miles away from them. If you want to beat competitors and win your fair share of the market, SEO is the key.
What is Included in Our Local SEO Services For Small Businesses
With local SEO services that we offer, you can make sure that your website is fully optimized for customers in your chosen vicinity. This could be customers ten, twenty or thirty miles away from your business. If you’re relying on local customers for sales and leads, you need to rank.
We provide a number of key local SEO services you need to see clear results.
Optimizing All Your Pages - Even with local SEO, it’s crucial that your pages are fully optimized to see results. We have a full team of local SEO experts on hand, ready to help and ensure that all the boxes are checked off here. We’ll create local content for you, guaranteed to get the interest and shares you need to boost your rank. All types of content will be used on your site to provide variety for your users. Everything from bespoke infographics to high-quality videos can be optimized for your business.
We also provide schema markups and technical optimizations on your site. Our goal is to make sure everything on your site is what search engines want to see to ensure your site ranks high locally.
Off-Site Optimization - Our local SEO services also expand off-site. If you want your business to rank high, your Google My Business page needs to be optimized as well. We’ll do this for you, making sure it is designed in a way that it does hit those key target phrases and keywords, your customers are searching for when they want to find the product or service you offer. This includes filling out key details such as your phone number, maps and business hours. For instance, changing your business hours in the right way can provide you with a competitive advantage, and we can show how this works.
We’ll handle every aspect of your brand online to make sure every area is optimized for local searches including your company’s social media profiles and any backlinks or citations. We’ll also work to increase the number of local sites with a high domain authority near your business citing your company.
We know that you want to stay informed and updated on the progress of your marketing and promotion online. That’s why we provide regular monthly reports to our clients, giving you key details on progress and the effects of the solutions we provide. We’ll tell you about your rank and offer in-depth analytics ensuring you know exactly how your business is progressing.
How Long Will It Take For You To See Results?
Have you seen companies promising you overnight results for SEO? If this was possible, every site would be in contention for the same spots on page one and the websites shown would change for each keyword on a daily basis. This doesn’t happen. Once you get to the top of the SERPs keeping up a solid SEO level will allow your company to remain in that position for months or even years.
If a company promises instant results, you can guarantee that they are using blackhat methods that will ultimately hurt your business in both the long and short term. Instead, you should expect for results to take at least a few months to be noticeable. In some cases, changes to your rank will take six months to show up, and you should not expect dramatic shifts all at once. SEO does take time, and it’s something that needs to be built up gradually. SEO services must also be used constantly to ensure that your website continues to climb higher than before.
The amount of time it takes to see results will depend on a few key factors including how competitive the search terms you’re targeting are and what industry you’re operating in. SEO can be used in any industry for any business, but some are more difficult to rank in than others.
Why You Need A Professional SEO Service
Perhaps you have heard of DIY SEO methods and are curious about this tactic. DIY SEO is often a cost-cutting scheme and can backfire. Remember, your competitors aren’t messing around. They’re hiring the top SEO companies to handle every aspect of this part of their marketing campaign. They’re hiring companies like us, and if you want to stay in the game, you need to do the same.
At WSI, we have years of experience ensuring websites like yours rank locally and globally online. We know the secrets and the solutions to ensure that you will see results and that your ranking will change over time. We know how to make sure that every aspect of your online presence is covered and completely optimized.
Most companies only use local methods for local SEO. We go further, combining global and local methods with on and off-site optimization to give you the strongest presence online possible.
As a business owner, you don’t have time to traipse through thousands of pages of analytical data. You have more important roles than making sure that high domain websites are linking to your company online. You won’t be able to add fresh local content to your site on a regular basis. But we can. We’ll keep track of your progress online, improve areas that need work and make sure all issues with your website are fixed from structure to design and even content.
White Hat SEO Methods You Can Trust
When you invest in SEO services, you need an SEO company you can trust. That’s exactly what we offer, only provide White Hat high-quality SEO services you need.
As a business owner, it’s crucial that you avoid the worst, blackhat SEO services online. While these services might cause a slight, rapid, temporary boost in your rank online, this will quickly be diminished once you are hit with a Google penalty. Google punishes websites that use black hat SEO techniques with a lower ranking and a long road to recovery.
We’ll help you avoid this completely by never using black hat SEO techniques. An example of a black hat technique commonly used would be keyword stuffing. This is where a piece of content is filled with keywords to the point where it makes very little sense, reads poorly and provides no information to users. At WSI we know how to fit keywords into your content, so they match the context and do not look out of place. With our expert services, customers won’t even notice you’re using keywords throughout your content, but they will still have a significant impact on your ranking.
What Will SEO Cost?
If you see a website providing a price for their SEO services, proceed with caution. This suggests a cookie cutter solution that won’t cater to your individual needs and requirements. At WSI we won’t quote you a price until we have viewed your website and explored your profile online. We’ll look at your weakest points and your strengths to make sure that your optimization levels are improved in all key areas.
Rest assured, our SEO services are completely scalable. We can handle the requirements of a small local company or a major business seeking both local and global customers with ease.
Even Google can’t promise a business a number one spot on the SERPs. What we can promise is a significant improvement in your ranking, a clear boost in website traffic and a higher level of sales. With our expertise and unbeatable solution, you will get the results you want online from SEO.
Call WSI Proven Results today for a FREE consultation at 704-455-8573.